|2007-8||Whitney Means||Emily Kindvall||Tyler Langnes||Sam Norton|
|2008-9||Alexandria Lynch||Tyler Haifley||Rachel Fletcher||William Bradley|
|2009-10||Alicia Asmus||Lindsey Boyd||Jenna Hann||Lauryn Near|
|2010-11||Preston Johnson||Ryan Cruz|
|2011-12||Alyssa "Woo" Bandel (St. Olaf's College)||Dallas Perrault|
|2012-13||Rhett Gutierrez (U of Denver)||Zach Hott|
|2013-14||Jacob Belich||RiAnna May (Worcester Tech)|
Casey Torbet ($1000)
Jacob Naranjo ($500)
(CO School of Mines)
Caitlin Torgeson ($500)
(CO Mesa Univ.)
|2015-16||Austin Rosendahl (UNLV)||Taryn Walker||Rachel Willihnganz (CU)||Jackie Paik (Cal Poly SLO)|
|2016-17||Sadie Heffelman (CO Sch Mines)||Evan Luebbert (CSU)||Anna Nelson (Washington & Lee)||Trevor Smith (CO Mesa Univ)|
|2017-18||Caitlin Adams (CSU)||Nathaniel Benton (CO Sch Mines)||Sloane Lewis (Weber State Univ)||Emma Smith (U Chicago)|
|2018-19||Caelan Barondess (MSD)||Georgia Bosse (aMSU Bozeman)||Alec Smith (CU)||Jamie Torbet (CSU)|
For 2018-1 SLAB has 4 $500 scholarships to offer.
For 2017-18 SLAB had 4 $500 scholarships.
For 2016-17 SLAB had 4 $500 scholarships.
For 2015-16 SLAB had 4 $500 scholarships.
For 2014-15 SLAB had 1 $1000 scholarship and 2 $500 scholarships.
For 2013-14, SLAB will had 2 scholarships to award to senior SLHS athletes, each at least for $750. It could be increased if SLAB membership increases (all SLAB membership dues go to scholarship awards).
The 2018-19 Application:
2018-19 Standley Lake Booster Club (SLAB) Scholarships
For the academic year 2018-19, the Standley Lake Boosters are pleased to offer four $500 scholarships that will be awarded to graduating SLHS students.
Applications must be submitted to the SLHS office by the end of the school day (320pm) on Wednesday May 1, 2019. The scholarship recipients will be announced at the Academic and Athletic Awards Ceremony on Monday May 13, 2019 at 630pm.
The contact person is Leo Paik (using this email email@example.com) for any questions.
The applicant must be a Standley Lake High School graduating student, be a member of SLAB*, and must submit the following information:
1) Your name & contact information (phone numbers and address).
2) The institute you plan to attend next year and planned major.
3) Activity and/or sport(s) involvement while a student at Standley Lake High school, including any activity and/or athletic awards and activity and/or athletic achievements.
4) A summary of academic awards, academic achievements, and any other awards along with current weighted and unweighted grade point averages.
5) A list of community service involvement.
6) The applicant should submit the above along with a brief essay on how participation in activities and/or athletics has prepared you for the future or how Standley Lake High School has prepared you for your future.
You can visit the standleylakeboosters.com website for an electronic version.
*SLAB membership is obtained by paying the annual membership fee of $20 for the 2018/19 school year. All household members are covered under a single household membership. All membership dues are utilized for these scholarships.