2014-15 Standley Lake Athletic Booster Club Scholarships
For the academic year 2014-15, SLAB will have one $1000 and two $500 scholarships will be awarded to senior SLHS athletes or SLAB members*.
Applications must be submitted to the SLHS office by end of school day, May 1, 2015.
The scholarship recipients will be announced at Academic and Athletic Awards Ceremony on May 13, 2015.
Contact person is Keith Carman (using this email firstname.lastname@example.org).
The applicant must be a Standley Lake High School student in their senior year or be a member of SLAB* and must submit an application with the following information:
1) Name & contact information (phone numbers and address)
2) The institute you plan to attend next year and planned major.
3) Sports involvement while a student at Standley Lake High school, including any athletic awards and athletic achievements.
4) Summary of academic awards, academic achievements and any other awards along with current grade point average.
5) List of community service involvement.
6) The applicant should submit the above along with a brief essay on how participation in athletics has prepared you for the future or how Standley Lake High School has prepared you for your future.
*SLAB membership is obtained by paying the annual membership fee of $20. for the
2014/15 school year. All household members are covered under a single household membership. All membership dues are utilized for these scholarships. Membership information can be found at this link Membership Application