2015-16 Standley Lake Athletic Booster Club Scholarships
For the academic year 2015-16, SLAB will have four $500 scholarships will be awarded to senior SLHS athletes or SLAB members*.
Applications must be submitted to the SLHS office by end of school day, April 27, 2016.
The scholarship recipients will be announced at Academic and Athletic Awards Ceremony on May 11, 2016.
Contact person is Jennifer Lawrence (using this email firstname.lastname@example.org).
The applicant must be a Standley Lake High School student in their senior year or be a member of SLAB* and must submit an application with the following information:
- Student name & contact information (address, phone numbers, email).
- The institute he/she plans to attend next year and planned major.
- Activities involvement as a student at SLHS including awards and achievements.
- Current grade point average.
- Summary of academic awards, academic achievements and any other awards.
- List of community service involvement.
- A brief essay on how participation in SLHS activities has prepared him/her for the future.
*SLAB membership is obtained by paying the annual membership fee of $20. for the
2015/16 school year. All household members are covered under a single household membership. All membership dues are utilized for these scholarships. Membership information can be found at this link Membership Application.