2018-19 Standley Lake Boosters Club (SLAB) Scholarships
For the academic year 2018-19, SLAB will have four $500 scholarships that will be awarded to senior SLHS students or SLAB members*.
Applications with completed essays must be submitted to the SLHS office by end of school day (320p), Wednesday May 1, 2019.
Contact person is Leo Paik (using this email firstname.lastname@example.org).
The applicant must be a Standley Lake High School graduating student in their final year and be a member of SLAB* and must submit the following information:
1) Name & contact information (phone numbers and address)
2) The institute you plan to attend next year and planned major.
3) Sports and/or Activities involvement while a student at Standley Lake High school, including any athletic and/or activity awards and athletic and/or activity achievements.
4) Summary of academic awards, academic achievements, and any other awards along with current weighted and unweighted grade point averages.
5) A list of community service involvement.
6) The applicant should submit the above along with a brief essay on how participation in activities and/or athletics has prepared you for the future or how Standley Lake High School has prepared you for your future.
Click here for the .pdf file.
*SLAB membership is obtained by paying the annual membership fee of $20 for the 2018/19 school year. All household members are covered under a single household membership. All membership dues are utilized for these scholarships. If you need to obtain a membership, you can click here.