2018-19 Standley Lake Booster Club (SLAB) Scholarships
For the academic year 2018-19, the Standley Lake Boosters are pleased to offer four $500 scholarships that will be awarded to graduating SLHS students.
Applications must be submitted to the SLHS office by the end of the school day (320pm) on Wednesday May 1, 2019. The scholarship recipients will be announced at the Academic and Athletic Awards Ceremony on Monday May 13, 2019 at 630pm.
The contact person is Leo Paik (using this email email@example.com) for any questions.
The applicant must be a Standley Lake High School graduating student, be a member of SLAB*, and must submit the following information:
1) Your name & contact information (phone numbers and address).
2) The institute you plan to attend next year and planned major.
3) Activity and/or sport(s) involvement while a student at Standley Lake High school, including any activity and/or athletic awards and activity and/or athletic achievements.
4) A summary of academic awards, academic achievements, and any other awards along with current weighted and unweighted grade point averages.
5) A list of community service involvement.
6) The applicant should submit the above along with a brief essay on how participation in activities and/or athletics has prepared you for the future or how Standley Lake High School has prepared you for your future.
You can click here:
for an electronic, downloadable version.
*SLAB membership is obtained by paying the annual membership fee of $20 for the 2018/19 school year. All household members are covered under a single household membership. All membership dues are utilized for these scholarships.