|2007-8||Whitney Means||Emily Kindvall||Tyler Langnes||Sam Norton|
|2008-9||Alexandria Lynch||Tyler Haifley||Rachel Fletcher||William Bradley|
|2009-10||Alicia Asmus||Lindsey Boyd||Jenna Hann||Lauryn Near|
|2010-11||Preston Johnson||Ryan Cruz|
|2011-12||Alyssa "Woo" Bandel (St. Olaf's College)||Dallas Perrault|
|2012-13||Rhett Gutierrez (U of Denver)||Zach Hott|
|2013-14||Jacob Belich||RiAnna May (Worcester Tech)|
Casey Torbet ($1000)
Jacob Naranjo ($500)
(CO School of Mines)
Caitlin Torgeson ($500)
(CO Mesa Univ.)
|2015-16||Austin Rosendahl (UNLV)||Taryn Walker||Rachel Willihnganz (CU)||Jackie Paik (Cal Poly)|
For 2015-16 SLAB had 4 $500 scholarships.
For 2014-15 SLAB had 1 $1000 scholarship and 2 $500 scholarships.
For 2013-14, SLAB will had 2 scholarships to award to senior SLHS athletes, each at least for $750. It could be increased if SLAB membership increases (all SLAB membership dues go to scholarship awards).
Applications were due to be submitted to the office, by end of school day, May 5th, 2015.
The scholarship recipients were be announced at Awards Ceremony on May 14th, 2015.
Contact person is Keith Carman (through email@example.com).
The applicants must be in their senior year, and must submit an application with the following information:
1) Name and contact information (phone numbers and address)
2) The institution you plan to attend next year, and planned major.
3) Sports involvement during your time at Standley Lake High school, including awards.
4) Summary of academic achievements and grade point average.
5) List of community service involvement.
6) A brief essay on how participation in athletics has prepared you for the future.