2016-17 Standley Lake Boosters Club (SLAB) Scholarships
For the academic year 2016-17, SLAB will have four $500 scholarships that will be awarded to senior SLHS students or SLAB members*.
Essays must be submitted to the SLHS office by end of school day, May 1, 2017.
The scholarship recipients will be announced at Academic and Athletic Awards Ceremony on May 15, 2017.
Contact person is Leo Paik (using this email email@example.com).
The applicant must be a Standley Lake High School student in their senior year or be a member of SLAB* and must submit the following information:
1) Name & contact information (phone numbers and address)
2) The institute you plan to attend next year and planned major.
3) Sports and/or Activity involvement while a student at Standley Lake High school, including any athletic and/or activity awards and athletic and/or activity achievements.
4) Summary of academic awards, academic achievements, and any other awards along with current weighted and unweighted grade point averages.
5) List of community service involvement.
6) The applicant should submit the above along with a brief essay on how participation in athletics and/or activities has prepared you for the future or how Standley Lake High School has prepared you for your future.
Click here for the .pdf file.
*SLAB membership is obtained by paying the annual membership fee of $20 for the 2016/17school year. All household members are covered under a single household membership. All membership dues are utilized for these scholarships.